Monday, September 5, 2011

"and please help me not get anymore bad behavior marks..."

My job is incredible! Not only do I get to hang out with kids but I get to show them how to praise God! And the awesome thing I learn from them everyday, about how simple prayers can be and how nothing is too trivial or wrong to reveal in a prayer(the title of this blog came from a 4th grader's prayer). This experience is too awesome for words. I have met some amazing people who's inner light shines so much you can't help but feel good being around them. It's made me change... Made me reconsider people, life plans, and all those little things I used to get so stressed out about... I am the true me
The real reason I want this new job is because I want to sponsor a child. I got a picture of one at the youth rally and he has been on my mind ever since... I really hope good news comes this week.
I can't wait till we get to have baby goats:). I like bottke feeding them :).

No comments:

Post a Comment